We do our best to process orders once we have received them. We pack the products in a box for safe delivery, we contact the courier company and make delivery arrangements based on the delivery information you provided.
- What are your operational hours?
We operate from Mondays – Fridays (8.00am – 5.00pm), Saturday (8.00am – 12.00pm) except on public holidays and office closures.
- How do I place my order?
Please refer to the User Manual for steps on how to place orders and make payments.
- Can I make changes to my order items after I have received the order confirmation via email?
No. Changes cannot be made to a confirmed order. The confirmed order has to be cancelled and a new order be placed.
- If I purchased an item before a promotion starts but is due to receive it only after the promotion is running, am I entitled to the promotion’s benefits?
No. Orders are processed at the point of our receiving them, hence, items would be charged at the price as at the moment of sale, regardless of the delivery date.
- May I place my order through the phone?
Yes. We do accept phone orders.
- How do I know if I have placed my order successfully?
If your order has been successfully placed, you would receive an autogenerated email confirmation with your order number, order date, a summary of your order items and a shipping address within minutes.
Please ensure that you have provided us with a valid email address.
If you do not receive your confirmation email within a few minutes of placing the order, please check your spam folder, in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox.
Alternatively, you may log in to your account and check under your Orders.
- How do I check the status of my order? You may check your order statuses via these simple steps.
Step 1: Login to your account by keying your username and password.
Step 2: Click on Orders.
Step 3: Click on Order Details and search via the order number and order date of your order.
- Can I cancel my order and be refunded?
Yes. Please email your order cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon the working day before your delivery.
Otherwise, a cancellation fee of MYR50 and/or 5% of the total order amount (whichever is higher) may apply.
For example, the scheduled delivery is Monday, 1 Sept 2017. The order must be cancelled on Friday before 12noon.
Refunds would take up to 14 working days to be processed, subjected to your credit card’s billing cycle.
- How many days in advance can I place my order?
You may place your order 14 days in advance of your expected delivery date. However, if you wish to place an order of more than 14 days up to a maximum of 21 days in advance, please write in to email@example.com.
- May I collect my order at Misarma Branch?
Yes. Our Click & Collect service allows you to collect your e-Store orders at all our branch.
Same day collection is available 5 hours after orders have been placed before 3.00pm. Orders made after 3.00pm to midnight can be collected next day 3pm. Orders made after 12 midnight can be collected on the same day from 3pm onwards. You may also choose to collect up to 14 days in advance.
- I am interested in placing a bulk order, what should I do?
Please send your bulk order requests to firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly Estore assistant would respond your enquiry within one to two working days.
12. What should I do if I face issues when placing my order?
You may reach us at:
Operation Hours: Mon – Fri (8.00am – 5.00pm) ,Saturday (8.00am – 12.00pm) except on public holidays and office closures