Misarma provides cold cut machine services for onshore & offshore work. Misarma can supply well trained and certified skilled worker to ensure safe operation in onshore & offshore work. LCSF Low Clearance Split Frame is the most versatile and comprehensive line of lightweight split frame, clamshell style portable machine tools on the market today. The LCSF is designed to cut, bevel, single point, counter bore and face flanges on pipe and tubing ranging from 2 to 48 inches O.D. (DN50-1200), on most wall thicknesses and capable of cutting alloy or exotic metals with minimal time & effort.
These pneumatic pipe cutting & bevelling machines allow accurate and efficient cutting of pipe that contains residual flammable gas and/or fluids with no risk of fire (Zone 1 & 2 Areas).
After cutting and bevelling is complete, the pipe is ready for welding without any furthur preparation. Useable in any environment for onshore and offshore.
• Machine quickly splits to mount around Outside Diameter of in-line pipe
• Parts and accessories interchangeable between various sizes
• Cuts and bevels pipe of any wall thickness. Materials include: carbon steel and it’s alloys: Hastelloy™ and Inconel™ as well as other exotic materials
• Self-squaring pipe clamping system with integrated, close tolerance legs and wide feet for exceptional stability
• Feed system offers low clearance operation with precise feed, for controlled cutting
• Low friction adjustable bearing system provides maximum stability and extended machine life
• Fully enclosed bearing and drive gear system for operational safety.
Machine Range & Quantity
• LC-0406 (W) cutting 4” to 6” – 1 unit
• LC-0610 (W) cutting 6” to 10” – 1 unit
• LC-0612 (A) cutting 6” to 12” – 1 unit
• LC-1016 (W) cutting 10” to 16” -1 unit
• LC-1218 (A) cutting 12” to 18” – 1 unit
• LC-1824 (W) cutting 18” to 24” – 1 unit
• LC-1824 (A) cutting 18” to 24” – 1 unit
• LC-2430 (A) cutting 24” to 30” – 1 unit
Hot & Cold Tapping Services
Misarma specialized on provides skilled and well trained man power in hot & cold tapping services. Hot tapping, also known as pressure tapping, is a way of connecting existing pipeline or vessels without needed to empty the connected section of pipe or the vessel. This means that work can then be done on the line without shutting down the entire system. It can be done on pipes that carry water, sewage, natural gas, steam, chemicals, and petroleum products, and it can be done on pipes made out of any type of material. The operation can be performed on offshore platforms, gas production plants, refineries, and at any other location where a pressurized tubular system exists.
Cold tapping, also known as non-pressure tapping, This means that work can then be done on the line during the shutting down of the entire system/pipeline . It can be done on pipes that carry water, sewage, natural gas, steam, chemicals, and petroleum products, and it can be done on pipes made out of any type of material. The operation can be performed on offshore platforms, gas production plants, refineries, and at any other location where a pressurized tubular system exists.